Saturday, October 17, 2009

Foundation (part 2 & 3)

Foundation, part 2: The metal 'rebar'
(apparently that's what that metal frame is called)and the pipe for the 1st floor bathroom drain!Foundation, part 3:concrete under-floor is in!
who can guess what those wooden frames are for...?
and: the waterpipe for the dishwasher!
Making some real progress now. =))

3 comments:

  1. Wooden frames for heated kitchen floor just like the Caris house of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many piles did you need?
    Looks good.
    Jon

    Goodness, what an "extension"! That is going to be one large house. Should increase the value of the other houses in the neighbourhood, I should think.
    I do enjoy watching your house grow. I hope you'll put these photos into a book, e.g. a soft-covered one, for future reference and nostalgia's sake.
    Keep up the good work and the progress photographs.
    Love, Maman

    ReplyDelete
  3. rebar is short for reinforced bars over which concrete is poured for a base.
    aren't you glad you know that now?

    ReplyDelete