Indeed! you can almost imagine living there... I DO like the stairs instead of the spiral staircase in the other house. Well done, Jos! He is definitely worth his weight in gold... but then, I guess that's what you'll be paying him!! Like the wall tiles and floor tiles, but I think you may regret tiles in the kitchen. Unless you are all less clumsy than I am! Time will tell.
Yeah, stairs without scary open steps! I have tiles in the kitchen and I hate them because they show dirt very quickly and look ugly. But if mine had nice warm heating underneath I would probably like them much better.
Do all the windows come with blinds or are you just super-organised? The latter, I would guess! Amazing how you keep on top of things and run the rest of your lives as well. Very impressed by the both of you! I guess that's what they call "team work" - the secret to a happy marriage. Keep it up!
Indeed! you can almost imagine living there... I DO like the stairs instead of the spiral staircase in the other house.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Jos! He is definitely worth his weight in gold... but then, I guess that's what you'll be paying him!!
Like the wall tiles and floor tiles, but I think you may regret tiles in the kitchen. Unless you are all less clumsy than I am! Time will tell.
Yeah, stairs without scary open steps!
ReplyDeleteI have tiles in the kitchen and I hate them because they show dirt very quickly and look ugly. But if mine had nice warm heating underneath I would probably like them much better.
Do all the windows come with blinds or are you just super-organised? The latter, I would guess!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how you keep on top of things and run the rest of your lives as well. Very impressed by the both of you! I guess that's what they call "team work" - the secret to a happy marriage. Keep it up!